Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No, Mr Tweedy, You ROCK!

Not to brag or anything, but Hyland and I were sitting 2nd row center at the Wilco concert last night. This gave Jeff Tweedy the perfect opportunity to sing strait to me. Seriously...he even pointed at me! It was an awesome concert! There wasn't one single point where I felt okay with walking away to go to the bathroom (a very unfortunate situation when you basically funnel 2 beers right before heading in...my very first freeze brain from beer). My only regret was that I did not bring my camera. I have had a long standing rule to never bring my camera when drinking is involved which came about after a close call at Grumpy's...I had to send some chic in Mountain Home $40 to get my camera back, very random. However, now that I am blogging I think I might have to start bending that rule a little. Oh, one other negative of the night was my complete and utter disappointment with Wasabi. I was really looking forward to eating there, but the service was horrendous, the sushi was average, and these crazy people threw a milk shake at us from the street.

2 comments:

maaydaay said...

Jaime I am starting to wonder what you do to antagonize these people that throw things at you?

Jaime said...

Ha! The crazies were actually Dawn and Todd...