Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

This is a thank you post to everyone who made my birthday so wonderful! Granted I had to work the night before and the night of so I spent aproximately 13 hours of the actual day working and 6 hours of it sleeping, but somehow it still turned out to be great. The kids at work colored me pictures, painted my nails, and made me a bunny necklace. It was so sweet! My mom sent me a beautiful boquet of my favorite flowers (irises). My good buddy Tasha brought me an ice cream cake to work (YUM!). My hubby and Liv bought me a new awesome pair of jeans, and my girls went in together and bought me a new wok so that I can cook all kinds of fancy asian dishes. All the rents sent monies which was promptly turned into new clothes! All in all being 28 isn't that bad. I have an awesome family, great friends, and a job where I get to play Candyland with cute kids. Life is good (=

4 comments:

Scott said...

Aw...so glad you had such a wonderful birthday Jaimes! Loves you!

Mindy said...

ya! happy birthday Jamie! Hope you had a super fab one! love you !!!!

maaydaay said...

I am so sad I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday :( I think that was a first, but I am glad it was such a good one!!

maaydaay said...

Doooooode, time for a new blog!