Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun at the Fair




As a general rule I avoid the fair at all costs. Lots of scary people (not just the carnies, either), lots of monies spent, and a pretty much guaranteed tummy ache. However, Liv has just now reached the 36'' neccesary to ride the rides, and I really felt like I shouldn't deprive her of something she would love so much. Soooo, I sucked it up and went. Surprisingly it was a great day! We brought Liv's step brother Sam, and he was the perfect big brother. The two of them together are so cute! He held her hand and helped her to navigate the rush to get in the rides. He even rode the "scary" rollercoaster for her. Liv loved every minute of it too. I swear the girl has no fear. Anyway, it was a lovely day (=

2 comments:

Scott said...

So cute! Sam and Liv really are so great together. Just in the brief time I saw them both at Kroger, I noticed what how protective he is over her. That is so special. :-) The corndog pic is priceless!

Mindy said...

okay love love love love love the fact that Liv is eating a corn dog bigger than the top half of her body! hahahaha!!!!